Whoa! I have had some great new insights in my learning about a life filled with charity. While working with some of my clients I was enlightened upon some more ideas. In thinking about improving one's overall well being, I like to emphasis mind, body, & spirit. So, in doing this I found it important to look at life through new eyes. The eyes of charity, forgiveness, & repentance! Having done massage work for many years and while working on people I learned three things about tight emotional muscles. If people implemented love/charity, forgiveness & repentance than they would not have tight emotional muscles. When you can let go of stuff then you are no longer held captive by it's debilitating hold, but are set free. Thus, implementing these thoughts together I was able to witness an overall wellness shift in people when their emphasis in life was experienced with a new outlook. Holding onto the true anchor of charity is like having a circle around you and every past, present, and future mind, body and spiritual experience MUST pass through it. When something "rotten" happens to you the energy must present itself only after going through your new eyes! Which means that it is changed when it gets to you. Imagine as people were/are "rotten" to you that your intent is to forgive them before anything even happened; because you look through eyes of pure love. The truth is when this anchor is present negative emotions no longer have a hold on you; because negativity is no longer a part of you! You actually begin to spontaneously let go of your debilitating stuff.
Remember where all truth comes from and please seek to be filled with love first from the giver of all good. Second once you are filled you must give to yourself this same unconditional love which is bestowed upon you. Once you are truly filled then you can give it back to God, charities original source, and finally to your fellow man. This is the only way to truly fulfill the two greatest commandments. Love God with all of your heart, soul, and mind then the second is like unto it love your neighbor as yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing how charity has blessed your life!